Wednesday 11 April 2012

Of course I have been catching a cold in these freezing rainy days. So I wanted to share my cure with you guys :)
First I drink a lot of tea, and I loooooove my teacup from ForLife - it is amazing and I use it everyday, if you wanna know more you can find it here http://www.forlifedesign.com/shop/index.php :) The second thing is a warm drink made of hot water, ginger, lemon and honey (the honey isn't necessary if you don't have a cold). It is good for rainy and cold days - and it is extremely healthy and gives a boost for your immune defense. The lemon gives you a lot of Vitamin C and the ginger is good for the digestion (and a lot more). You can also drink a lot of other teas for example green tea, which is full of antioxidants :) And the third thing is putting your hair up in a messy bun, jump in your pajamas and staying in you warm bed and relax all day, which always seems to work fine for me :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment